During the summer I love to have a dinner that is light and filled with many vegetables! I decided spring rolls would be the best option and they did not dissapoint! This was actually my first time making them and was surprised how easy they were! Of course I had to pair them with a sauce which made it even better and involved peanut butter (my favorite)!
-3 spring roll wrappers
-12 lettuce leaves (I did about 4 per wrap)
-1/2 green pepper
-3 small carrots, chopped, or about 1/4 of a whole carrot
-1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
Peanut Ginger Sauce:
-1 tbsp coconut aminos
-1 clove minced garlic
-1/2 tsp lemon juice
-1/4 tsp ginger
-1 tsp sesame oil
-1/2 tbsp peanut butter
-1 tsp water
-1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
1. Wash and cut all the vegetables.
2. Follow the package for the spring roll wrappers.
3. Fill the spring roll with all the veggies and roll.
4. Whisk the sauce ingredients together.
5. Cut the spring rolls in half, plate, and enjoy!