Today is the last day of nut butter week so I decided to end it with something sweet: nut butter cups!! They are super easy and can be so versatile with different fillings and chocolates! I teamed up with Kalot Superfood and used some of their amazing nut butters! They have amazing ingredients and delicious flavors! I hope you enjoyed all the recipes this week and stay tuned because I will be posting on this website more!!
-chocolate chips of choice or homemade chocolate
-1/4 cup melted coconut oil
-1/3 cup cacao powder
-2 tbsp of honey or pure maple syrup
-dash of salt (optional)
-1 tsp melted coconut oil
-1/4 cup of nut butter of choice (I used Kalot Superfood)
1. Line a mini cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Melt the chocolate of choice or make the homemade chocolate by combining everything in a bowl.
3. Pour 1 tsp of chocolate into each spot and freeze for 10 minutes.
4. Add a heaping 1/2 tsp of the nut butter and freeze 10 minutes.
5. Cover with one more tsp of chocolate and freeze.
6. You can adjust the amount of chocolate and filling depending on what you like! Enjoy and keep in the freezer!